For those, who are looking the possibility to obtain a second citizenship and passport, will be interesting to learn about how it is possible to get the Dominica citizenship and what are the advantages of the Dominica passport.
Dominica is a paradise island with untouched nature, a pleasant tropical climate, fresh and healthy food, tranquil pace of life and friendly people. If you want to escape from the worries and bustle of big cities, retire and to be close to the nature — this is the perfect place to live.
Dominica is a political stable country, which is not involved in any international conflicts and Dominica citizens can safely and easy to travel around the world without attracting anyone’s attention.
Dominica citizenship allows to move freely throughout the world: over 110 visa-free countries or to obtain a visa on arrival, and to travel to others it’s required just go through a simple process of obtaining a visa. Crossing borders with the Dominica passport is much easier than the citizens of other countries under the scrutiny of the world community.
- to all the countries of the Schengen zone: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- to other European countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, San Marino, Vatican City — for 90 days, United Kingdom — for 60 days, Andorra, Ireland, Monaco.
- to many countries in the Caribbean:
- members of CARICOM: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago – up to 90 days without visa.
- Panama — for 180 days, Aruba, Costa Rica, Curacao, Sint Maarten — for 90 days, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin — for 15 days, Dominican Republic — for 30 days, Cuba — for 28 days.
- Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba), and visa on arrival to Nicaragua.
- to many South American countries: Brazil, Colombia, Guyana, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, and visa on arrival to Bolivia.
- to Asian countries: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and visa on arrival to Armenia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Iran, Laos, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Turkey.
- to African countries: Botswana, Gambia, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Swaziland, Zambia, and visa on arrival to Cape Verde, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mozambique, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda.
- to Oceania countries: Fiji, Micronesia, Vanuatu, and visa on arrival to Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu.
Dominica passport can be used as an effective tool for a financial and business optimization. Dominica citizens, who are residing outside of the country, are exempt from the income tax from abroad capital gains or inheritance, from the need to submit any report or declare the overseas income.
How to get citizenship of Dominica.
- To live in Dominica (without breaks in the visa) for 7 years and then apply for Dominica citizenship, which can be considered from 3 to 5 years. Total: about 12 years.
- To get the citizenship by the official investment program of Dominica Government — in about 3 months.
The cost of Dominica citizenship.
- The procedure for to obtain Dominica citizenship simplified to three steps for the applicant: collect all necessary information and documents, transfer the investment amount, take the oath and receive the certificates of naturalization. More information about the procedure to obtain Dominica citizenship.
- It has been created two investment options: invest in Dominica real estate or easy transfer the investment amount to the account of the Dominica Government.
- The cost to obtain the Dominica citizenship has increased by 30-50%, but it still remains the most economical in the world at the present moment.
You can find the relevant information on all costs to obtain Dominica citizenship by Investment program.