In an effort to increase awareness of the tourism and hospitality industryâ€™s economic, cultural and social contributions to our Nature Isle, Dominica — the Discover Dominica Authority, together with the Government of Dominican, and Dominica Hotel & Tourism Association has declared May 2010 as Tourism Awareness Month under the theme “Tourism is Everybody’s Business, Let’s Play Our Part“.
They have put together a series of activities planned to celebrate Tourism Awareness Month. These include Hike Fest 2010, WICB Cricket at the Windsor Park Stadium – South Africa vs West Indies, Creole & Jazz at Cabrits, and an Art Exhibition at the Old Mill.
Tourism in Dominica is everybody’s business, and we all need to play our part both by participating or attending the events. Let’s join in the salute to Dominica tourism industry. Click here to preview all the activities on the
For more information about Tourism Awareness Month, contact the Discover Dominica Authority at (767) 448-2045
- Dominica Featured on PBS Programme: Growing A Greener World
- Calibishie Lodges and Hide-Out Cottages Offer Special Rates for Caribbean Tourism Month
- Dominica Observes International Mountain Day
- Third Fire Scare in One Month
- DigitalFX International and Caribbean Technology Vision Plans To Promote Dominicaâ€™s Tourism