Come to Dominica and enjoy a week (May 09 to 15, 2010) of Pilates and Yoga body work while staying at the award winning Jungle Bay Resort & Spa, meditation and relaxation for mind and spirit, little adventure in the wonderful rainforest of Dominica, snorkeling trip to champagne beach, a free spa treatment, nutrition workshops, pure fun and much more.
The retreat is conducted by Personal Trainer, Pilates and Yoga Instructor Petra Rakebrandt. Born in Germany, Petra is living mostly on Guadeloupe (since 2007), but traveling a lot to NYC. After many years in the engineering business she decided to become a Personal Trainer, Pilates and Yoga Instructor.
The price per person (double cottage) is Euro 940 / $1270 US dollars and per person (single cottage) is Euro 1195 / $1605 US dollars.
Your 6 nights stay includes:
- transfer from the port to Jungle Bay and back
- accommodation in private jungle cottages (1 king-size or 2 full-size beds)
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 lunches and fresh fruit juices
- 1 welcome dinner on the first night of your stay
- daily Pilates & Yoga Classes (1 Â½ h. mornings & afternoons)
- 2 Nutrition workshops
- 1 half-hour massage
- 3 excursions: a hike to the Victoria Falls, snorkeling at Champagne Beach & a hike to Boiling Lake or Ocean Kayaking with snorkeling.
For more information, please click to view the retreat flyer or visit PetraRakebrandt.com