This joint partnership event will:
1) Provide a window for corporate partners to continue to give back to the Dominican society in a significant manner;
2) Strengthen partnership and crossâ€sectoral collaboration for the continued promotion and marketing of the WNT, a growing flagship Tourism product in Dominica;
3) Promote and increase utilization of the WNT for recreation and healthy lifestyles;
4) Give participants the opportunity to contribute to a worthy cause through active participation;
5) Provide assistance to a small group of needy children within our Dominica Society.
The event targets the general public, hiking clubs, adventure clubs, youth groups, agencies, companies, community organizations, individuals and all others with interest. Registration costs only EC$40.00 and includes a branded tâ€shirt, transportation and two (2) bottles of Loubiere Spring Water. Persons still has the chance to participate and register on site.
Digicelâ€™s branded bus will leave the Dame Eugenia Charles Boulevard (Roseau Bayfront) at 6:30 a.m. to Pont Case. The hike begins from Pont Case at 7:30 am.
We urge as many persons to support this worthy cause which also opens up the opportunity to explore and enjoy part of the Waitukubuli National Trail. All proceeds from the walk will go towards assisting twelve (12) or more underprivileged students from across Dominica selected with the assistance of the village councils and schools.
For more information, contact:
Miss Roselyn Paul â€“ Trail Operations Officer Waitukubuli National Trail Management Unit
Telephone: Office: 440-6125/Mobile: 276-9961
Miss Nathalie Walsh â€“ Sales & Marketing Digicel Dominica
Mobile: 616- 8500/ Office: 616- 1500