Do you know that most major killer diseases in the western world are largely preventable? Itâ€™s true! The killer diseases that stalk your future can be avoided – to a very large degree.
Heart disease and cancer account for 74% of all deaths, for example. We now know that a large majority of these diseases can be preventable.
Is it all down to taking pills and potions? NO! But it will involve you in revolutionizing you life-style, an across-the-broad change in your habits. But will this life change ensure that you donâ€™t die prematurely, needlessly? NO! That is just one of the positive side-effects.
When all the life-style changes have been made, you begin to feel better than you have ever felt before â€“ physically, emotionally, mentally. You reap the rewards in the form of:
- Greater resistance to regular (as well as major) diseases
- You develop a far more positive outlook on life
- A greater ability to cope with, deal with lifeâ€™s problems
- Overflowing energy that will enable you to perform more effectively in a whole rage of physical activites from athletics and sport â€“ to sex.
- Greater fulfillment within your family, in leisure activities and at work.
The life-style revolution will not only enable you to postpone your funeral, it also enables you to live life to the fullest and adds many fruitful years to your life. To mentain this healthy life-style change, there are some preliminary facts you need to grab a hold of:
- About your heart; your heart is vital to your health.
- About your environment. Polluted environment has a major impact on your health potential. There are ways you can help improve it, hence improving your chances of living a long and healthy life.
- About the way your mind works, you mental health. Your mind, as well as your body, needs to fighting fit to cope with the stresses of the fast-lane life weâ€™ve grown accustom too.
When you have mastered these easy-to-grasp basics, the life-style changes you need to make become obvious.
Everyday millions of people in the world commit suicide â€“ by knife and fork. Those who know how to handle stress not only get more out of life but rarely fall to a whole range of aches and illnesses, even cancer. Itâ€™s pointless to complain about pollution form drain, industry, and automobiles â€“ if you choose to fill you lungs and the atmosphere around you with air pollutant calculated to cause cancer, heart disease, and bronchitis.
However, before the life-style changes, the facts; and the facts fundamental to all are the facts about you heart, the pump of life.