Photo by:Paper by design
Everyone in Dominica and in the world by extension has reasons to be depressed, to feel defeated, and to â€œgive up.â€ Everyone has lost someone or something they love; weather itâ€™s through tough financial/emotional/career times. Every day I come across people who worry greatly about where the life is heading. The joy of being human and alive is our ability to make choices.
I have decided to live my life purposely. I will create my reality and take any unforeseen bumps as bumps, not as complete roadblocks. I canâ€™t bring my loved ones back to life, but I can live my life knowing their influence on me continues through my actions.
Forgive the air of bragging that follows, but I like to do every now and then, count my blessings. I thought it might be interested to share my list of blessings:
2. I am healthier than ever before.
3. I have beautiful and loving fiancÃ©e
3. I am strong enough to move around freely (this one is for you Grandma).
4. I have eliminated my debt, and have a decent emergency fund saved up.
5. I live on a tropical island in an apartment with a gorgeous view of the ocean and sunset each day.
6. I live a relatively simple life.
7. I have great friends, both online and off.
8. I am alive!
Thatâ€™s not a complete list of course, but itâ€™s some of the highlights. Why are you glad to be alive? Count your blessings â€” your list wonâ€™t be the same as mine, but there will always be things to be grateful for, and you should never compare your list with others. Just be glad of what you do have.
Today is a gift, for each of us. What are you going to do with it? How will you make the most of this life?
My blessings –
1) My loving wife.
2) Our beautiful and healthy son.
3) A job in athletics.
4) A house in a location that is perfect for me.
5) Enough credit to upgrade said house to create a higher equity investment. 🙂
6) Clean water out of the tap.
7) A quality education that helped me appreciate the larger world around me.
1. My better half.
2. My family, which always inspire me to do something great.
3. My bright head.
4. Possibility to leave close to the sea and in the nature island.
7. A lot possibilities to live happy life.