In the past I wrote about how Dominica is increasingly becoming one of the best Offshore Tax Havens in the Caribbean and the world by extension. Why is Dominica gaining so much popularity in the offshore business sector? Dominica is one the safest and legitimate ways to open an offshore company in the Caribbean. No longer do you need to travel to tax haven country in other to register an offshore company. With the help of modern technology the process of opening an offshore company is cut by half.
Offshore-Companies-in-Dominica.com has kept up with emerging technology and prides itself in providing the quickest and reliable service in Dominica. Right on our website you can order and pay for opening an offshore company in Dominica right over the internet. Once your order is completed, within two â€“ three days youâ€™ll received your company documents along with your company stamp via a courier service of your choice.
Our parent company â€“ Caribbean Offshore Service Corp (COSC) office is located in the center of the capital city (Roseau), and is just a few steps away from the Dominica registry building. COSC is an officially licensed registered agent, which has legal right to register/open off-shore companies on the island of Dominica. Caribbean Offshore Services Corp promises all its clients the lowest prices on off-shore services in Dominica.
On Offshore-companies-in-Dominica dot com you will find the following information:
- about Dominica and wonderful peculiarities of this Caribbean island;
- about advantages of registration at Dominica tax haven of International Business Companies (or offshore IBC – these are ordinary tax-free company and that’s why we use terms “offshore company”, “offshore”, “off-shore company”, “off-shore”, “off shore company”, “off shore” at this site)
- about establishment of offshore bank accounts for Dominica offshore companies.
- you’ll also have an opportunity to get the full list of our off shore services and prices;
- you’ll get to know, how easy it is, to register an off shore company in Dominica.
- you’ll find answers in our FAQ section;
- you’ll get to know about activities of offshore services provider – Caribbean Offshore Service Corp. and get its contact information.
Incorporate your off-shore company in Dominica right now!
I agree with this point. I am an 18 year old Dominiquean currently residing in the United States who cannot obtain a drivers license just because of the confusion between Dominica and the Dominican Republic. When my perminent resident card was sent to me, instead of Dominica, my country of origin was stated as the Dominican Republic. In addition to that, I do not like being considered as spanish or have to explain my originality in order for one to Know my country, so I am recommending names such as French Dominica, Dominique or just simply Island Dominica or Dominica island considering that Dominica is an island in oppose to the Dominican Republic which is not entirely an island resulting the Island hispanola seperated by haiti.