One of the biggest challenges in meeting any goal, whether it be related to productivity, waking early, changing a habit, exercising, or winning a NBA Champion, is finding the motivation to stick with it.
If you can stick with a goal for long enough, youâ€™ll almost always get there eventually. It just takes patience, and motivation.
Motivation is the key, but itâ€™s not always easy, day in and day out, to find that motivation.
This post goes as a tribute to all the players and coaches on the
Boston Celtics 2008 NBA Champion Team
You guys got me believing again, believing in myself â€“that anything is possible. Thanks!
The Boston Celtics are the greatest dynasty in professional sports, and have just won NBA Championship #17.
This is 27% of all of the NBA championships ever played.
Consider the following:
* Greatest number and percentage of championships
* Greatest number and percentage of appearances in championship finals
* Greatest number of consecutive championships
* Greatest number of championships in any decade or longer span
The Boston Celtics also were the first NBA team to:
* Put a black player on the floor
* Start a black player
* Have a black starting five
* Have a black coach